We are aware that you are putting your trust in us. Knowledge, skill, expertise and trust are important principles to Xion protective gear B.V. (hereinafter referred to as: “Xion” or “we”). We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy and inform you about this. On this page you can read what information we collect when you use the website and/or services of Xion and why we collect this information.
We respect the privacy of all users of our website and of our services and we make sure that the personal information you share with us is treated confidentially. We act in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Xion is a limited liability company, located and office-accommodated in Amsterdam and registered in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 34176717. You can reach us by e-mail through our contact page.
- customers/relations of Xion;
- potential customers/relations that are/were contacted by Xion or that Xion has contacted;
- visitors of the website of Xion;
- people who have received newsletters and e-mails from Xion;
- all other persons who contact Xion or whose personal information is processed by Xion (barring employees of Xion).
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND PROCESSED BY XION?
On our website (www.xionpg.com) you can see what services and products we offer and you can choose a fitting service/product. Of course you can also choose a service at a later time, for example via e-mail or at our office. If you apply for one of our services or products, we ask you to provide the following (personal) information:
- Name and address information;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
Your company information:
- Legal form;
- Company name;
- CoC number
- Tax Identification Number (TIN);
- Invoice address;
- Postal code and city;
- E-mail address;
- if applicable: UBO declaration (“Ultimate Beneficial Owner” or “final interested party”);
- IBAN and ascription.
When you send e-mails or other messages to us, for example via a form on our website, we save those messages. Sometimes we ask you for personal information that is relevant in a particular situation. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The information is stored on our own secured server and a third party server (the party that the work agreement is entered with).
We process personal information that you have provided to us, personal information generated during your visit to our website and while you were reading news articles and personal information that we got from other sources.
Personal information provided by you:
- contact information and other personal information that is necessary to execute the agreement;
- contact information and other personal information entered in contact forms or other web forms or via e-mail;
- contact information provided during introduction consultations, events, courses, seminars etc. like information on call cards.
Personal information provided via or generated by our website, electronical news messages, e-mails or related technologies:
- IP number;
- your surfing behavior on the website, like information about the first visit, next visit and current visit, the viewed pages and the way in which the website was navigated, whether you open a news message or e-mail and on which parts of those you click.
Personal information provided by other sources:
- personal information available on public corporate social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn;
- personal information from the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and from the Cadaster;
- personal information available on corporate websites.
Automatically generated information:
In order to let the website function ideally, automatically generated information about your use of the website is collected and processed. Among other things, optimizing the service consists of technical adjustments, for example to show pages properly and secure the website. The information that is collected consists of the type device (like computer, mobile phone, tablet) that you use, your IP address (number of your device which makes it possible to recognize your device), the type of browser, the operating system you use, the pages you visit on the website and the items you look at.
Personal information ambassadors/”Xioneers”
On the website of Xion, a page has been set up with ambassadors, both companies and natural persons, who use Xion products, so-called “Xioneers”. Among these persons, personal details such as name, photo, profession and career are mentioned. All these data have been provided voluntarily to Xion and with the explicit permission of the persons concerned placed on the website to promote the products of Xion.
3. FOR WHAT GOALS AND BASED ON WHICH LEGAL GROUNDS IS THE COLLECTED INFORMATION USED?
Your information will be used for the following goals and based on the following legal grounds:
- The use is necessary to execute an agreement in which you are one of the parties;
- Complying with legal obligations;
- Processing the information is necessary for the representation of the justified interests of Xion. To send you information about our own products and services (marketing purposes); to respond to questions and/or complaints you have and to secure, adjust and improve the website;
- You have given permission for the use or processing of the information. This is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that Xion has, such as: providing information about you to third parties if you have given permission for this or based on laws and/or regulations. We want to keep you up to date on the development of our products and services. If, for example, there is an expansion of the possibilities regarding the services and/or products, we can let you know. We can also keep you up to date on news messages. If you no longer want to receive e-mails from Xion, you can make this clear by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe from the e-mails we send at all times, via a link for unsubscription;
- Finally, we can share your information with third parties if Xion is obliged to do this based on law and/or regulations.
Hyperlinks from third parties:
4. HOW LONG DOES XION SAVE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information is saved with care and no longer than is necessary for the goal it was provided for. Unless Xion is legally obliged to store your information for longer, Xion operates according to the legal storage terms.
5. WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED?
Your information is stored on own secured (NAS) servers and on secured servers of third parties like Exact Online and WooCommerce.
For the processing of your personal information we can be assisted by providers (“processors”) who only process personal information upon our request. With these processors, we enter into a processor agreement, which complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For example, we work with providers who provide software and/or hosting services. Furthermore, there are ICT providers who give us support in keeping our systems safe and stable. These are examples of parties that can be designated as providers as meant in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. IN WHAT WAY IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We have taken fitting technical and organizational measures to secure your personal information against loss or any form of wrongful processing. Our website has sufficient protection (like https) and we use professional systems like Exact Online and WooCommerce, with personal passwords that are changed regularly. If applicable, paper files are stored in a locked cabinet, which can only be opened by the employee in charge. For more information about how our security is specifically structured, you can get in touch via email@example.com.
Xion uses Google Analytics to process cookies. For this, Xion has entered into a processing agreement with Google and the information is processed anonymously. Furthermore, ‘sharing information’ is disabled, and no other Google-services are used aside from Google Analytics-cookies.
8. PERUSAL, IMPROVEMENT AND TRANSFERABILITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
If you want to see the information about you that has been recorded with us, you can make a request for insight. This request can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Xion will respond to your request for insight within four (4) weeks. If you want to make changes in the information you have seen through you request for insight, you can make a request for this via the aforementioned e-mail address. You can ask Xion to change, improve, supplement, remove or shield your information. Xion will respond to your request within four (4) weeks. If Xion declines your request, they will explain why the request for editing the information is denied.
You also have the right to receive the personal information provided by you in a customary, structured and readable form, and have it transferred in this form. This request can be sent to email@example.com.
10. WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT?
If you have a complaint about the use of your personal information, you can contact us. We will strive to find a common solution. If we still cannot figure it out together, you can take your complaint to the national court or the Personal Data Authority.
11. QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK